Friday, February 5, 2010

Scheduling for 6th grade Band

Due to the large number of students in the 5th grade band this season, schedule options are already being looked at for next year.  I will be sending home a letter from Mrs. Baker, our 6th grade band director, regarding schedules for next year.  The Middle School would like to know which students will be involved in band, orchestra and chorus.  Please take a moment to discuss this with your child, fill out the information at the bottom of the letter and return it to me by Feb. 26.  I will  then forward the responses to the Middle School.  Please encourage your child to continue their participation in the various musical ensembles that we have here in the BV school district.  I am amazed by the progress that all of the 5th grade band students are making every week when I see them.  Keep up with the practicing - it makes all the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment